- Advanced Placement Capstone- Signature Academy
- Business Information Technology Academy (BIT)
- Early Childhood Education Academy
- Engineering Academy
- Fine Arts, Media, and Entertainment Academy (FAME)
- Health Sciences and Human Services Academy
- Hospitality and Tourism Academy
- Marine and Zoological, Environmental Sciences Academy (MAZES)
- Transportation and Public Services Academy (TAPS)
- Bryant Career Tech Center Academy
Home of the Hornets
The Mission of Baker High School is to provide a safe, caring environment in which students will become productive citizens, conscientious adults, and life-long learners.
The Advanced Placement Program (AP) enables willing and academically prepared students to pursue college-level studies while still in high school. The program consists of college-level courses developed by the AP Program that high schools can choose to offer and corresponding exams that are administered once a year. Baker High School had 25 Advanced Placement courses and houses the prestigious AP Capstone Diploma Program.