The Mission of Baker High School is to provide a safe, caring, environment in which students will become productive citizens, conscientious adults, and life-long learners.
The purpose of the Mobile County Public School System is to equip and empower college and career ready graduates.
- Advanced Placement Capstone- Signature Academy
- Business Information Technology Academy (BIT)
- Early Childhood Education Academy
- Engineering Academy
- Fine Arts, Media, and Entertainment Academy (FAME)
- Health Sciences and Human Services Academy
- Hospitality and Tourism Academy
- Marine and Zoological, Environmental Sciences Academy (MAZES)
- Transportation and Public Services Academy (TAPS)
- Bryant Career Tech Center Academy