ALL INCOMING STUDENTS NEW TO BAKER MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION AND SUBMIT DOCUMENTS BEFORE RECEIVING A SCHEDULE. CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
COURSE SELECTIONS FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
PROMOTIONS: You must have 7 credits to move to 10th , 14 credits to move to 11th, and 20 credits to move to 12th. Promotions are not indicated on report cards please check the credits.
Click the link below to schedule your courses!
- Advanced Placement Capstone- Signature Academy
- Business Information Technology Academy (BIT)
- Early Childhood Education Academy
- Engineering Academy
- Fine Arts, Media, and Entertainment Academy (FAME)
- Health Sciences and Human Services Academy
- Hospitality and Tourism Academy
- Marine and Zoological, Environmental Sciences Academy (MAZES)
- Transportation and Public Services Academy (TAPS)
- Bryant Career Tech Center Academy
Home of the Hornets
The Mission of Baker High School is to provide a safe, caring environment in which students will become productive citizens, conscientious adults, and life-long learners.
The Advanced Placement Program (AP) enables willing and academically prepared students to pursue college-level studies while still in high school. The program consists of college-level courses developed by the AP Program that high schools can choose to offer and corresponding exams that are administered once a year. Baker High School had 25 Advanced Placement courses and houses the prestigious AP Capstone Diploma Program.