April 4, 2023 -Networking Event(Required for applicants.)
April 3 - April 14, 2023 - Interview with Potential Employers
April 14, 2023 - Employers Inform Academy Specialists of their Selections
May 11, 2023 - Connect Day (6:00PM at MGM High School)
June 5 - 30, 2023 - Internship Work Days (could be longer depending on
employer - check job descriptions)
How Do I Apply?
1. Read the job descriptions of jobs that are currently available and decide if the position is right for you. (These are located to the right-->)
2. Prepare your resumebefore applying. If you need help with your resume, check out the resources posted below! Type up a rough draft resume, and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. You can also stop by Mrs. Minto's office for more help.
3. Click the Apply Now button above to fill out your application and attach your resume. You can apply for up to three positions!
4. Start preparing for your mock interview. Check out the resources below on how to dress for a job interview and also some common questions that interviewers might ask you.
Here are some other requirements for internship application:
- Must be a current Junior or Senior - Have a valid Drivers License or State ID - Must have access to reliable transportation - Must have a checking account in YOUR name before work start date